How do I register for classes?
- Register online HERE
- You will receive a confirmation of enrollment via email
- Download the Zoom App on your Phone or Computer
- About 30 minutes to 1 hour before the class you will receive a zoom link via email
- Join the meeting 10 minutes early, mute yourself to minimize background noise
- For best results we recommend a device with a larger screen with built-in webcam and mic
Preparing for Your LiveStream Class
- Clear a space and have your mat and props available. (3 blankets, blocks, belt, chair and wall ) If you don’t have yoga props, then have something that resembles them: for example you can use an actual belt or a belt tie and a regular chair or furniture in your home.
- Let your family or roommates know that you will be in session and ask if they can refrain from disturbing you for the duration.
- Invite your family and children to participate! Since you’re on mute, you won’t be disturbing anyone.
- Turn off notifications and any devices that you aren’t using to view the class
- You will enjoy the class most if you view in “full screen” mode. At the end of class you may want to say hello to everyone here in “gallery” mode
How do I use zoom?
- You will need to register online for each class before it starts.
- Your will receive a zoom link 30 minutes to 1 hours before class starts
- Before class, go to zoom.us and download and install the app on your device. For the best experience you will want to join from a device that has a video camera and microphone. This way, we can see and hear you.
- You will be automatically muted during the session unless the teacher opens up a conversation. This is to help with sound quality. If you have a question you may unmute yourself to ask.
- If you would like the teacher to see you and your practice, then keep your video camera on. If you would like to practice privately then you can turn your video camera off. You can also scroll through and see everyone else who is in the class with you by going to gallery view.