4 Sundays: March 10 – 31
2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
$70 Early Bird, on or before March 3
$80 for full course, no drop-ins
A minimum of 6 months continuous practice of Iyengar Yoga is required
The ropes can be applied to all categories of poses, including standing, forward and back extensions, twistings, and inversions.
Using ropes, students become more aware and are able to:
- Work with asymmetries and more easily attain proper alignment
- Target specific areas of the body, strengthening and increasing flexibility
- Approach poses that are difficult due to age, stiffness, injury or fear
- Improve balance and stamina
- Remain longer in the pose and thereby experience its effects on a deeper level.
Lori McIntosh is certified at the Intermediate Junior II level.