Iyengar Yoga is part of an ancient lineage. Transmitting what we have learned so others may build on it is fundamental.
Yoga Vidya, the regional journal of Southern California, is published bi-annually (January and July), and is distributed to all members of IYALA and IYACSR.
Yoga Vidya serves our community in print, through time, as a record of the past, the present, and the future of Iyengar Yoga in Southern California.
Help us plan a 2018 Yoga Vidya issue
celebrating Guruji’s 100th year!
Yoga Vidya is looking for:
- Enthusiastic writers & skilled help with editing/copy editing!
- Stories from our community about Guruji’s past visits to Southern California.
- Articles about any aspect of Iyengar yoga of deep interest to our community – practice, history, and philosophy.
- News: Please submit news, announcements, and photos.
- Events: Are you planning to celebrate Guruji’s 100th anniversary at your local studio?
- Calendar – Do you have workshops, retreats, teacher training events planned for 2018?
To join our team, please contact us at: email@example.com